KOH Organic Raw
Coconut Oil 500ml
Out of stock
- Balances Hormones
- Kills Candida
- Improves Digestion
- Moisturizes Skin
- Reduces Cellulite
- Decreases Wrinkles and Age Spots
- Balances Blood Sugar and Improve Energy
- Improves Alzheimer’s
- Increases HDL and Lower LDL Cholesterol
- Burns Fat
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
KOH Organic Coconut Oil
- 100% Cold Pressed
- Non GMO
- Sweet Aroma
Top 5 Benefits of Coconut Oil:
1. Coconut Oil is a medium chain fatty acid. In fact, coconut oil has been reported as nature’s richest source for medium chain fatty acids. What makes medium chain fatty acids different from long chain fatty acids? MCFAs are smaller, so they can permeate our cell membranes more easily, which means they don’t require special enzymes in order for our bodies to utilize them. They’re easily digested, naturally putting less strain on our digestive systems. MCFAs are sent directly to our liver, which means they’re immediately converted to energy instead of being stored as fat. Lastly, MCFAs help stimulate our metabolisms, making it an excellent tool for weight loss!
2. Coconut Oil has amazing anti microbial properties. Coconut has a special ingredient which makes it excellent for fighting microbes called lauric acid. In the body, lauric acid is converted into monolaurin, which has anti viral, anti protozoan and anti microbial properties. Monolaurin can help fight the following lipid coated viruses:
• Influenza Virus
• Different kinds of infectious bacteria
• Parasites such as Giardia and Lamblia
3. Coconut Oil is a natural moisturizer. Besides having loads of health benefits when consumed, coconut oil has also benefits when applied to the skin. It’s often used for massage, to knead away tired muscles. It also has great moisturizing benefits, and can be used in the place of any body lotion.
Coconut oil also has plenty of anti-aging benefits, and can help protect the skin from free radicals, which can cause skin to look older and more tired. Also, when you apply coconut oil to your skin, it can reduce your need to use Vitamin E as another form of skin protection.
4. Coconut Oil is great for cooking. The problem with other kinds of vegetable oils is that when heated they turn rancid. Rancid oil is obviously bad and vegetable oil is responsible for bad cholesterol. However, when coconut oil is exposed to heat, it’s been found to resist mild heat damage. Coconut oil doesn’t turn rancid.
5. Coconut Oil is an effective weight loss aid. Obesity is one of the biggest problems plaguing the US right now. Mostly due to our diets full of trans fat, processed foods and sugar.
Coconut oil is not a trans fat, and as I mentioned earlier, is actually a healthy fat. In one study, coconut oil was fed to chickens, with the intent of making them fatter. But, the researchers found the opposite effect. Coconut oil actually made the chickens leaner, more active and hungrier.
Humans who took coconut oil instead of Long Chain Fatty Acids were found to decrease body weight, and to have reduced fat disposition. Coconut oil has even been found to improve and enhance athletic performance. This is one reason why many athletes are turning to coconut water instead of traditional sugary sports drinks.
Studies have shown that coconut oil has been found to increase activity on the thyroid. If you’re familiar with how your body works, then you may know that having a sluggish thyroid may be the culprit as to why you may have difficulty losing weight.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Weider PREMIUM BCAA POWDER enables you to adapt your intake of synthetic BCAAs without having to take large quantities of capsules. for this reason, it is particularly well-suited to covering the significant increase in amino acid requirements that result from bodybuilding.
taking BCAA supplements is particularly important if you do strength or muscle-building workouts, in order to protect the muscles from wear caused by training. if you do not take any BCAA supplements, intensive training may lead to a reduction in the amount of muscle protein. the best way to counteract this is to take supplements of branched-chain amino acids in the ideal ratios. l-leucine, l-isoleucine and l-valine in a 2:1:1 ratio!
one portion of PREMIUM BCAA POWDER is the ideal supplement for before and after training in order to increase your BCAA levels and adapt them to your individual needs. The amino acid l-glutamine has also been added to supplement the BCAAs.l-glutamine works with the BCAAs to protect muscles and also promotes regeneration. when combined with l-glutamine, BCAAs boost the immune system and improve the body’s ability to regenerate. this means that your recovery phase after working out is significantly shorter and muscles can be built up much more quickly.
particularly when following a low-carb diet (e.g. in the definition phase), BCAA and l-glutamine supplements are important in order to protect the muscles and prevent over training..
Weider Thermo Caps are powerful thermogenic capsules that help increase body temperature which in turn will help burn calories in order to obtain the defined body you are working towards.
Made with L-carnitine, green tea extract, Mate Tea Extract, guarana, Niacin, Turmeric extract and caffeine extracts as well as other plant extracts and thermogenic ingredients………
€10.00 – €15.00
Weider Protein 80 Plus is a 4 component protein concentrate (milk protein, milk protein isolate, whey protein and egg protein) for the sophisticated athlete.
Exceeding 80% Weider Protein 80 Plus contains an exceptionally high level of protein. Weider Protein 80 Plus is absorbed by the body very quickly and contains less than 2% fat, just what professionals need.
Weider has succeeded in reaching a chemical score of 144 (measured according FNB) through this special protein mixture. This value is unbelievable! Our Protein 80Plus has clearly surpasses the requirement of recommended contents of amino acids.