KOH Organic Raw
Coconut Oil 500ml
Out of stock
- Balances Hormones
- Kills Candida
- Improves Digestion
- Moisturizes Skin
- Reduces Cellulite
- Decreases Wrinkles and Age Spots
- Balances Blood Sugar and Improve Energy
- Improves Alzheimer’s
- Increases HDL and Lower LDL Cholesterol
- Burns Fat
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
KOH Organic Coconut Oil
- 100% Cold Pressed
- Non GMO
- Sweet Aroma
Top 5 Benefits of Coconut Oil:
1. Coconut Oil is a medium chain fatty acid. In fact, coconut oil has been reported as nature’s richest source for medium chain fatty acids. What makes medium chain fatty acids different from long chain fatty acids? MCFAs are smaller, so they can permeate our cell membranes more easily, which means they don’t require special enzymes in order for our bodies to utilize them. They’re easily digested, naturally putting less strain on our digestive systems. MCFAs are sent directly to our liver, which means they’re immediately converted to energy instead of being stored as fat. Lastly, MCFAs help stimulate our metabolisms, making it an excellent tool for weight loss!
2. Coconut Oil has amazing anti microbial properties. Coconut has a special ingredient which makes it excellent for fighting microbes called lauric acid. In the body, lauric acid is converted into monolaurin, which has anti viral, anti protozoan and anti microbial properties. Monolaurin can help fight the following lipid coated viruses:
• Influenza Virus
• Different kinds of infectious bacteria
• Parasites such as Giardia and Lamblia
3. Coconut Oil is a natural moisturizer. Besides having loads of health benefits when consumed, coconut oil has also benefits when applied to the skin. It’s often used for massage, to knead away tired muscles. It also has great moisturizing benefits, and can be used in the place of any body lotion.
Coconut oil also has plenty of anti-aging benefits, and can help protect the skin from free radicals, which can cause skin to look older and more tired. Also, when you apply coconut oil to your skin, it can reduce your need to use Vitamin E as another form of skin protection.
4. Coconut Oil is great for cooking. The problem with other kinds of vegetable oils is that when heated they turn rancid. Rancid oil is obviously bad and vegetable oil is responsible for bad cholesterol. However, when coconut oil is exposed to heat, it’s been found to resist mild heat damage. Coconut oil doesn’t turn rancid.
5. Coconut Oil is an effective weight loss aid. Obesity is one of the biggest problems plaguing the US right now. Mostly due to our diets full of trans fat, processed foods and sugar.
Coconut oil is not a trans fat, and as I mentioned earlier, is actually a healthy fat. In one study, coconut oil was fed to chickens, with the intent of making them fatter. But, the researchers found the opposite effect. Coconut oil actually made the chickens leaner, more active and hungrier.
Humans who took coconut oil instead of Long Chain Fatty Acids were found to decrease body weight, and to have reduced fat disposition. Coconut oil has even been found to improve and enhance athletic performance. This is one reason why many athletes are turning to coconut water instead of traditional sugary sports drinks.
Studies have shown that coconut oil has been found to increase activity on the thyroid. If you’re familiar with how your body works, then you may know that having a sluggish thyroid may be the culprit as to why you may have difficulty losing weight.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
€3.50 – €18.00
Weider’s RUSH RTD is a pre-training and ready-to-drink beverage designed to increase endurance, achieving maximum performance and taking your training to the next level.
RUSH RTD contains an exclusive combination of carefully chosen ingredients that will help you get more energy and strength than you ever imagined. Thanks to this drink you will be able to increase muscle development, and improve your focus and motivation during workouts.
€5.00 – €25.00Weider Vegan Protein Cookie is a Delicious energizing cookie with excellent protein content.The smell of freshly baked cookies is just mouthwatering. Weider’s Protein Cookie is not only a delicious snack; it is also an extraordinary source of plant protein. Rich in nutrients, carbohydrates and proteins Protein Cookie aids in muscle mass growth and repair. To reach the anabolic state our diet needs to be hyperenergetic and hyperproteic. Easy as it may seem, obtaining the necessary energy and nutrients to stimulate muscle growth is not a simple matter. Especially if we speak of healthy energy sources.