Out of stock
Multivit Up by Weider is an innovative, revolutionary way to take vitamin and mineral supplements. Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients and should be consumed as supplements to food. However, our increasingly fast-paced lifestyle leaves little time for healthy diets, sometimes resulting in nutritional deficiencies. Adding a complete multivitamin supplement to your diet such as Multivit Up makes it much easier to ensure an adequate intake of these nutrients. It is a simple and sweet way to make a difference in your diet.
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
Weider Vitamin Gummies – MultiVit Up
Multivit Up by Weider is an innovative, revolutionary way to take vitamin and mineral supplements. Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients and should be consumed as supplements to food. However, our increasingly fast-paced lifestyle leaves little time for healthy diets, sometimes resulting in nutritional deficiencies. Adding a complete multivitamin supplement to your diet such as Multivit Up makes it much easier to ensure an adequate intake of these nutrients. It is a simple and
sweet way to make a difference in your diet.
The Multivit Up formula is highly complete. Taking two Multivit Up gummies a day provides 65% of our daily requirements of these vitamins and minerals; Multivit Up contains 9 vitamins and 3 minerals that help with some of our most important body functions.
- 200g – 80 Gummies – 40 Portions
- Flavour – Orange & Lemon
• Vitamin A: immunological function, absorption of iron and skin care.
• Vitamin D: proper absorption of calcium, care of bones and muscles.
• Vitamin E: powerful antioxidant.
• Vitamin C: care of the immune system, formation of skin, cartilage
and collagen. Powerful antioxidant.
• Vitamin B6: energy production, nervous system function and protein
• Vitamin B5: energy production, hormone synthesis, combats tiredness
• Vitamin B12: energy metabolism, red blood cell formation, nervous
system and cognitive function.
• Folic acid: synthesis of amino acids and formation of new cells.
• Biotin: energy production and skin, hair and nail care.
• Zinc: energy production, fertility and antioxidant protection.
• Iodine: essential for brain function, skin and proper metabolism.
• Selenium: care of the immune system, skin and nails. Powerful
Take 2 Gummies Everyday
Nutritional Information Per 2 gummies
- Energy 72 kJ / 17 kcal
- Fat 0,7 g – Saturated fat 0,65 g
- Carbohydrates 2,8 g – Sugars 0 g – Polyols 1,5 g
- Protein 0,6 g
- Sodium < 0,01 g
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A 520 µg (65%*)
- Vitamin D 3,25 µg (65%*)
- Vitamin E 7,8 mg (65%*)
- Vitamin C 52 mg (65%*)
- Vitamin B6 0,91 mg (65%*)
- Folic Acid 130 µg (65%*)
- Vitamin B12 1,63 µg (65%*)
- Biotin 32,5 µg (65%*)
- Pantothenic Acid 3,9 mg (65%*)
- Zinc 6,5 mg (65%*)
- Iodine 97,5 µg (65%*)
- Selenium 35,8 µg (65%*
Ingredients: Sweeteners: Maltitol, Sorbitol; Water, Gelatine, Vitamin and Mineral Mix (Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Maltodextrin, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Acid: Citric Acid; Palm Oil,
Coating Agents: Carnauba Wax, Beeswax; Flavouring, Colours: Carmines, Curcumin.
Recommendation: 2 Gummies per day
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Weider PREMIUM BCAA POWDER enables you to adapt your intake of synthetic BCAAs without having to take large quantities of capsules. for this reason, it is particularly well-suited to covering the significant increase in amino acid requirements that result from bodybuilding.
taking BCAA supplements is particularly important if you do strength or muscle-building workouts, in order to protect the muscles from wear caused by training. if you do not take any BCAA supplements, intensive training may lead to a reduction in the amount of muscle protein. the best way to counteract this is to take supplements of branched-chain amino acids in the ideal ratios. l-leucine, l-isoleucine and l-valine in a 2:1:1 ratio!
one portion of PREMIUM BCAA POWDER is the ideal supplement for before and after training in order to increase your BCAA levels and adapt them to your individual needs. The amino acid l-glutamine has also been added to supplement the BCAAs.l-glutamine works with the BCAAs to protect muscles and also promotes regeneration. when combined with l-glutamine, BCAAs boost the immune system and improve the body’s ability to regenerate. this means that your recovery phase after working out is significantly shorter and muscles can be built up much more quickly.
particularly when following a low-carb diet (e.g. in the definition phase), BCAA and l-glutamine supplements are important in order to protect the muscles and prevent over training..