KOH Coconut Water 1 Ltr
Original / Mango / Milk
Out of stock
KOH Coconut Water Original
Coconut Water it is a natural isotonic that replenishes the body with electrolytes, potassium and necessary fluids. KOH is “Right from the Coconut”. It’s as fresh as you can get without actually drinking from the coconut. Taste the difference.
KOH Coconut is minimally processed and completely natural with no additives. KOH is made only from the fresh juice of young Thai coconuts, is delicious, refreshing, healthy and 100% all natural. We do not add any sugars to Koh Coconut water original.
Koh Coconut is great for mixing with any of our Weider Proteins for extra hydration and potassium kick.
Koh Coconut water is extremely low in calories and packs a nutritional punch. It is full of minerals and has more electrolytes than packaged sports drinks and more potassium than a banana.
1. It has absolutely no cholesterol – this is in addition to being a low-calorie drink
2. Despite being naturally sweet, it is extremely low in sugars.
3.It is low in sodium compared to energy drinks and high in chloride compared to sports drinks.
4.Regulates and controls the body’s temperature and boosts the immune system.
5.It boosts your metabolism, which is an important step in a person’s weight loss process.
6.It is a natural isotonic drink i.e. is the perfect drink to rehydrate your body and replenish lost electrolytes.
7.It cleanses and settles the digestive tract by actively killing intestinal worms that makes for easier digestion and less chances of digetsive illnesses.
8.Coconut water helps controls vomiting making it extremely important for those suffering from ailments that cause vomiting like typhoid, malaria or fevers.
WHY KOH COCONUT:
First thing First: Coconut water is cloudy I appearance. Any product which is crystal clear has most likely been treated
No 1. We are not from concentrate. Our coconuts are cut from the tree and in the carton within a matter of hours.
2. We use mostly young Thai coconuts. These are sweet and full of nutrients. Our company is small so there are enough coconuts for our production needs.
3. KOH Original has No Added Sugars, flavours or preservatives because our coconuts are young, naturally sweet and tasty. There are other brands out there that add sugars, sweeteners and preservatives and don’t declare them all on their label. Koh Mango has a little added sugar for those that prefer sweeter product
4. We do however pasteurise our product as it is really the only way to destabilise the bacteria, rendering it useless and extend it’s shelf life. We pasteurise at the lowest temp possible and for the shortest time so as not to damage the goodness of our water. Other brands use preservatives because they leave their coconut water in drums for weeks on end. We do not need these as our water practically comes straight from the coconut to carton. No waiting around.
All that said, we have the best coconut water on the market for the best price. We are a small company. An underdog against the big guys. That’s why we have to have a better product.
INGREDIENTS KOH Coconut Water Original:
100% Pure Thai Coconut Water.
INGREDIENTS KOH Coconut Water & Mango:
Pure Coconut Water (85%), Water, Sugar, Mango Juice (1.5%), Mango Flavour, Vitamin C
INGREDIENTS KOH Coconut Milk (non dairy)
Water, Pure Coconut Water (14%), Sugar, Coconut Cream (3.5%), Emulsifier (E472e, E473), Coconut Flavour, Sodium Biocarbonate, Salt, Stabilizer (E466
PRODUCED IN THAILAND
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Weider Calcium Up is a delicious and spongy gummy that provides the most important nutrients for bone health. Two gummies provide the same amount of calcium as a glass of milk (250 mg of calcium) and 100% of vitamins D and K as a proper diet provides
Weider Vegan Protein is our super high quality delicious vegetable protein for those that prefer to have a non dairy, Gluten Free, Soya Free and Egg Free protein in their diet. Pisane 9 golden pea protein from France has an excellent composition of amino acids and is known as the best vegetable protein available, offering a comparable nutritional value to whey protein. The main ingredient of Weider Vegan Protein is isolated pea protein (Pisane C9), which has been enriched with rice protein. By combining a vegetable protein with a cereal, we obtain a high biological value and easily digestible protein. Weider Vegan Protein is much easier on your stomach than other proteins.
We DO NOT use chemical substances such as Hexane in obtaining our plant proteins.
Weider Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin necessary for a multitude of functions in the human body. Although the best known function of vitamin D is related to the absorption and metabolism of calcium, in relation to the health of bones and teeth, vitamin D is also necessary for the maintenance of the skin, and the function of muscles, immune system and hormonal system.